Riesling or Pinot Noir, that is the question!
A good bottle of wine is always worth giving as a gift. But what if it has to be something special? Surprise your friends, business partners or family members with their own vine! You can lease one or more Riesling or Pinot Noir vines, or our winery on the steep slopes of the Lorch vineyard. Your rights and ownership will be documented in a deed containing the „vine godparent“ with the first bottle of wine. And best of all: Every year he/she receives another bottle of his/her personal wine.
Duration 3 years vine: 55 Euro incl. VAT.
Duration 5 years / vine: 80 Euro incl. VAT.
The vine adoption package contains the following:
- Free selection of a Pinot Noir vine (dry cultivation) or a Riesling vine (dry or off-dry cultivation)
- Adoption deed (on it: the name of the donee and the donor, duration of the adoption and vine type)
- A label on the vine with the name of the godparent
- A bottle of vine adoption wine with the deed and another every year of the vine adoption
Send us an email to email@example.com and provide us with the following information:
- The name and address of the donee
- The name and address of the donor
- The text for the deed – e.g. on the birthday of … from …
- Whether dry Pinot Noir, dry Riesling or off-dry Riesling
- How many years the adoption should last
- When the gift should arrive and whether directly to the donee or to the donor
- Whether you wish to collect the wine the following year with a voucher or pay the postage costs of 7.50 Euro per annum in advance and then have us send you the wine
Here's to much joy in presenting this unusual gift.